Friday, December 30, 2016

2016 RECAP

I have 8 drafts here on my blogspot account and I think I have more or less 5 drafts on my tumblr account. I can't finish any blog posts that I started, so I'm not even sure if I'll be able to publish this one. But since I want to have a year ender post, that's going to be my motivation to finish this one :P But before anything else, Happy Holidays to you! It feels weird that we're on page 363/365 of 2016. I can't find a perfect word to describe this year. Maybe a big question mark will do, because I don't get this year either.

I keep on seeing posts about how bad 2016 has been for a lot of people. TBH, I think 2016 ain't that bad to me... well compared to 2014-2015. I would say it is a safe year for me. It took a while to sink in that it is already 2016 because I feel like I'm still stuck in 2012. Sometimes I'm dumbfounded thinking that I'm already 20 year old. Because I swear, I feel like I'm still 16 years old. Oh well. So just like what I said, 2016 is a safe year for me. I didn't have any new year's resolution for 2016 other than concentrating on improving myself and I think I deserve a pat on my back because that's what I did for the whole year. I concentrated on my studies, I tried to avoid any problem that would only stress me out, and I learned to ignore what others think of me, because I am me and I'm gonna do whatever the hell I want. But out of all that, I think that greatest improvement that I had for this year is I can easily move on. If you don't like me, then fine. It was nice meeting you. Goodbye. haha! I always had a problem of pondering too much and thinking what is wrong with me if a person that I like doesn't like me back. But seriously, I'm done thinking of what is wrong with me. I'm still trying to be more sociable and less timid, but no guy has ever attempted break that wall and tried to get close to me. I'm still waiting for that person to make an effort.. but for now I'm good with my K dramas. :P haha!

Looking back on what happened to me this year, I honestly cannot think of something special or extraordinary. All I can think of was how exhausted I was because of Uni, but I still enjoy it because I love my course so even though I have a love-hate relationship with Interior Design, I'm still motivated to finish all my requirements.

   
February 2016.

Last February, we're asked to do a design for a table setting for my Interior Design Principle class. We were grouped by 4 and I'm proud to say that we got the highest grade.


June 2016

If I'm not mistaken, I think I made a post about this one. This was my midterm for my Interior Design 1 class. It was my first time to design a bedroom and T&B floor plan, RCP, moodboard, elevation, contract, and concept, and of course manual perspective for someone. We had our own assigned partners and we were asked to design a bedroom and T&B for them.

November 2016

I almost forgot to share. I got accepted in an architecture organization last October! It was their first time to accept Interior Design students in their org so we have to make good impression. We have no choice but to be attend all the org meetings and attend to different org events. Last November, our org hosted a halloween party and it was my first time to attend a party after 4958309 years. HAHAHA! Seriously though. It was fun. I invited my high school friends. But I'd rather stay on my room and have my sleep. :)

December 2016

Finally! A breath of fresh air. After pulling several all nighter, I get to meet my high school friends again. I'm trying to make the most of my Christmas break since I won't be having any other break after this, until August next year. 

I still have a lot of pictures that I want to upload, but my phone isn't cooperating now. I'll try to add more, but for now let me publish this one first before I save it as a draft. haha!

my bae

No comments: