Thursday, June 5, 2014

Fashion must-haves

We all have that one pice in our wardrobe that we always use because it just goes well with anything. We wear it, and then bam! it completes our entire look. The first thing on my must-haves is a great pair of high waisted jeans. We can style it in many different ways. One of the most talked about high waisted jeans are the joni jeans from Topshop. I must admit that I still don't have a Joni jeans because it is a little bit pricey but I'm sure that it would be a great investment. I'm planning to buy one soon, after I save for the concert of One Direction (1D over anything. priorities, klaire.) 
The photos that you will see in this post are just some sets that I made from my polyvore account. Link on my polyvore account will be posted at the end of this post. 
So here is my first set. It is more on a laid back look. As I was saying earlier, high waisted jeans can be styled easily because it looks great with almost everything. This first set, I styled it with a simple graphic tee and a printed blazer. I think blazers is also in this days because it gives you a more sophisticated look. Printed and colorful blazers can add an extra hype on your look. 
I was inspired to make this set because I always see my schoolmates pulling of this look. It is casual, clean and so feminine. Do I need to say more?
Ok, so out of all these 3 sets, this is probably the look that you would see me wearing often. It's comfortable, it doesn't look so girly but doesn't compromise the style. Crop tops + plaid top + high waisted jeans = me gusta!

Next on my must-haves list is a fedora hat. 

School girl look you say? I say this is the one that you must try pulling of. I actually don't know how to explain why fedora hat is included on my list, because it is just a perfect trend. It looks good it, it is a street style look, it is perfect.  Period. 


For my second and third set, I styled a fedora hat with rompers and cardigans because who wouldn't style fedora hat with rompers and cardigans? It is cute and so chic! Perfect to wear on summer!

I should have posted this set in the beginning. haha!

Because I'm back in school (ugh) these are all the things that I'm planning to buy. Of course, the fedora hat and joni jeans are there. Backpack, chelsea boots, nike running shoes, denim jacket, and plaid skirt is up my ally. Good make ups are needed, of course. 

These are my lists of my fashion must-haves. What's yours and what are the looks that you dig?



No comments: