Friday, June 6, 2014

Girls night out

This time last week, I had a bonding with my mom, sisters and aunt. We agreed to do this at least once a month. We went to megamall and we watched X-men. To be honest, I didn't understand anything because I was sleeping the whole time. I was awake for the first 20-30 minutes of the movie and I cannot understand anything so I just slept. I haven't watched any X-men movie before so maybe that's why. We arrived at the mall at around 8:20 in the evening and the movie will start at 9:30. I was planning to do a quick shopping but I only bought one top from cotton on because I have no time anymore. My mom were rushing us to go to a buffet restaurant and I cannot understand why they chose to eat at a buffet. I mean, we only have few minutes left before the movie starts and yet, they ate there. Didn't had a time to pig out because we were in a hurry. 

It is super nice to have a family bonding once in a while. We're all busy and it is nice to spend time with them after a long week.



No comments: