Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Wednesday Current

I've been blog hopping these past few days. I'm stuck at home because of the typhoon, but thankfully it wasn't as strong as we expected it to be. Anyway, reading blogs is one of my pass time and I came across the blog of Cha Ocampo and I've seen her Sunday Current post. Basically, it is just about sharing what you're doing during Sundays. But since it is Wednesday and I can't wait for Sunday, I decided to make it a Wednesday Current instead of Sunday, because why not? yea? So let's do this.

Reading besides on different blogs that I've been reading, I'm also reading How They Met and Other Stories by David Levithan. It's a book composed of 18 different short love stories.

Writing this blog post (obviously) and I'm also writing on my Reflection notebook. I may not look like a religious person, but I am. I'm reading the gospel everyday and Our Daily Bread. It really helps me on my everyday life, and I'm learning a lot from it. "To know Christ is the greatness of all knowledge"

Listening to Sam Smith's In The Lonely Hour album and some Rico Blanco and Rivemaya's songs.

Smelling apparently nothing

Wishing for concert tickets for next year's concerts!! Michael Bublè, Sam Smith, Ed Sheeran, 5 Seconds of Summer and The Vamps are all coming here in Manila next year!! I only got a concert ticket for One Direction's concert and I wasn't able to get the ticket that I want because it was sold out so fast. :(

Hoping to have new friends in school next year. We will have an orientation next week and I hope that as early as then, I'll get to meet new friends already.

Wearing my pambahay clothes. A shirt and my cookie monster boxers. Super Fasyown. lol.

Loving my new eyebrow kit from ELF and mascara from Maybelline! Finding a cheap but good quality make up that works for me is a great accomplishment. seriously.

Wanting for our family business to go well again. We have a little problem with our family business and I really want everything to be better again.

Needing a new phone and a pocket wifi.

Feeling lazy to workout later but I need to. No pain, no gain.

Clicking on different online stores because I miss shopping online.

No comments: