Thursday, July 7, 2016

Pluviophile





It's already 6 in the morning. I woke up to the sound of heavy rain fall at 3 am and until now I'm still hoping for an announcement of class suspension. lol. I used to hate the rain because it makes me have a certain feeling I cannot explain. But now I learned to love it, it makes me feel relax and tranquil. 

I suddenly remember my conversation with my friend a few years ago. We were talking about what days are we most happy and she quickly answered every time it rains. I laughed at her because I thought most people prefer the hot weather here in the Philippines and so I told her that I didn't like the rain because of the undescribable feeling it makes me feel (too much "feels") lol. But now I understand why she answered it. As I get older I realize that it is the simple things that makes us happy. I learned to stop looking for happiness and I started creating it. We are completely in control of our feelings. As I try to be a mature young adult, I'm trying my best to control my emotions. It was a challenge for me to control it, but seriously speaking, prayer really helped me a lot. Everything can be resolved by a prayer. Remember, God is only one call away ;)


PS: They just declared class suspension from pre-school - HIGH SCHOOL. When will they learn that college students aren't water proof.
PSS: I just declared my own suspension. I'm not going to school I'm feeling under the weather. hahaha!

No comments: