Monday, August 15, 2016

I don't know how to start this post but I'm seriously determined to publish this since it's going to be my last post as a teenager. W!T!F!


I honestly don't know where this post is going. I feel like today is more special than my actual birthday tomorrow. I should be celebrating right now because today is my last day as teenager... and I'm dumbfounded. I know I shouldn't make a big deal out of it but how? We only live once and today is my last day as a nineteen year old. wow. Maybe I'm just bored that's why I find this over whelming (lol) but I cannot help but think back what happened to me all these years. where did my teenage years go? how tf did I spent it? why does everything happened so fast? can we turn back time? ugh.

Sure, I'm more matured now but I feel like I can still use a longer time to stay at this phase of my life. I'm not yet ready to be included in the line of 2. It's not that something has to be changed once I turned twenty but there's something about it that intimidates me. I used to think that people at this phase of their life has got their sh*t together but I was wrong. Everyone is trying to keep up with themselves and trying hard to succeed in life.. and I'm not sure if I'm ready for all of these. I feel anxious and I can't help but doubt my ability to face the real world... or maybe I'm thinking to much?
I really have no idea. Never did I imagined that I can use a Kylie Jenner gif to express myself right now. lol.

As much as I want to do something special today, I guess I don't have any choice but to spend it just like the usual. The rain is pouring like crazy these past few days so I can't go out. I wanted to stay at my grandmother's place but all my cousins are in school. So I guess I'll be spending it alone in my room- watching K dramas, refreshing my timeline and news feed, work out, sleep. Well at least there's no school so I'm good with it. :P

No comments: