Friday, July 17, 2009

DANSON TANG!


Danson Tang Pictures, Images and Photos
right now,i'm looking at the blog of danson in wretch...

and i just realize how busy he is and when i hear his trackback i can't control my tears 'cause i realize how far is he in me T_T... he's in taiwan and i'm here in the philippines... even though taiwan is the nearest country in the philippines, i can still feel the distance between me and danson...

since i've watch hana kimi taiwan, i started liking danson...and till now i'm still loyal for him... he deserves my love... now you know why hana kimi is really important to me... 'cause if i didn't watch HKT, danson tang will not come in my life.... well, my love for danson prooves what's the meaning of love for me... T_T

owh god~! i don't wanna cry...
right now i'm listening at
"RICHARD MARX- NOW AND FOREVER" that song, danson tang calls it DT song...

No comments: